About this item
- ● Net Weight: 0.5g x 1 TB
- ● Origin: Jiri mountain in Korea
- ● Expiration date: We guarantee most fresh items will be shipped
- ● Pesticide-Free Certificate by Korea National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service : 78-3-268
- ● This herbal Chrysanthemum were introduced to Korea in the 8th century AD by the Chinese. The ancient history book “Samgukyusa” said the King “Jinsa” of ancient kingdom “Baekje” sent the five kinds of Chrysanthemum flower to Japan in 1621 AD.
The “ssanggaejeda” is the specialized farm company that produce only tea for 40 years in Korea. The establisher “Dongkon Kim” is very famous in the field of Korean traditional tea. He is pursuing a masterpiece tea and keeps the traditional way and natural cultivation to make the tea. He was certified as 28th food master by a Korean government in Korea. There are only 34 food masters who keep and promote traditional food. But he is the only person in the field of Korean traditional tea.