Best Pu-erh Tea
- 【NATURAL INGREDIENT】The leaf of this ripe puerh tea cake was selected from the ancient tea trees at high altitude area in Yunnan of China, and was well post-fermented and naturally aged under sanitary condition, no fishy or musty smell.
- 【DISTINCT AGED FLAVOR】Pu-erh tea is the most oxidized type of tea just like a fine wine, the tea leaf gets better with time and results in a mellow flavor as it ages, whose bold, smooth, earthy flavor will make it your favorite daily drink.
- 【PICK-YOU-UP TEA】Drinking a cup of pu’erh tea can help you increase your energy and focus, however its caffeine level is lower than coffee, that makes it a good choice for those who find themselves jittery after just one cup of coffee.
- 【AID IN WEIGHT LOSE】Pu-erh tea can help you lose weight when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, since it’s able to suppress the synthesis of fatty acids, which can help your body stop producing higher levels of fat.
- 【HEALTH BONUS】Due to puerh tea’s unique fermenting process and existing nutrient levels, that results in many benefits, including aiding in digestion, cleansing toxins, strengthening the immune system & reducing cholesterol, among others.
MADE OF 100% NATURAL & ORGANIC TEA LEAVES, ENJOY THE DISTINCT AGED RIPE PUERH TEA, REAP THE HEALTH BENEFITS IT BRINGS
Pu-erh tea, boasts numerous health benefits, is a semi-rare type of tea that is exclusively made in southern Yunnan of China and derives its name
from the Pu’er County in which it’s grown. The ripe or cooked pu erh tea is an aged tea, unlike other teas, it can mellow and improve with age
like fine wine. Pu’erh tea is post-fermented, which means that the tea leaves go through a microbial fermentation process after they have been
dried and rolled, causing the leaves to darken and change in flavor, it is therefore known as “black tea” or “dark tea” in the West. The fermentation
process allows beneficial bacteria and fungal bacteria to develop, resulting in the puer tea’s health benefits.
Quality pu’erh tea has a bold, rich flavor that many consider earthy or mushroomy. It often appeals to coffee drinkers and pairs well with rich
desserts. The flavor and reputed health benefits of pu-erh tea also make it a great option for drinking as a digest if after a heavy meal. Pu-erh
tea is caffeinated and can be consumed in the morning or early afternoon to increase energy levels and focus. It’s absolutely worth to be an
enjoyable part of your healthy diet, you can even add milk or honey as daily beverage with various tastes.
Aged Ripe Pu’er Tea Cake x 1
*Tea Cake Stand NOT Included
*The date “2018, 2019, 2020, …” stamped on means the packaging date.
How to Preserve
Keep the pu-erh cake well sealed, store it at odor-free, lower temperature & dry place, and avoid direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.